The Last Sanctuary (James Mustafa Jazz Orchestra) in Loudmouth
"The Last Sanctuary is the debut album recorded by a big band assembled especially to play the original compositions and arrangements of its director/leader, James Mustafa. The band's personnel are among the finest players of their respective instruments that might currently be gathered in Melbourne."
Read the full write up on The Last Sanctuary in Loudmouth here.
To hear some samples of this great JMJO release click here.
- Sean Foran's Frame of Reference out 02 Sep 2016
- Luke Sweeting's Freedman Performance 2016
- Sardinian Liturgy CD launch 3 Jun at Bennetts Lane
- Allan Browne Quintet - Australian Jazz Bell Awards 2016 Nomination
- The Knife in Loudmouth
- The Last Sanctuary (JMJO) in Loudmouth
- The Knife - Review in Weekend Australian
- Melbourne Women's International Jazz Festival
- Remolacha Film Clip from Ben Winkelman Trio
- Ithaca Bound - Allan Browne Quintet - Nominated for the Best Jazz Album for The Age Music Victoria G