Ben Winkelman Trio's The Knife in Loudmouth
"The Knife is a wonderful example of what can happen when a skilled, feeling musician observes and responds to change with intelligence and humility."
Read the rest of the Loudmouth review here.
You can hear some samples of this exciting new release here.
- Sean Foran's Frame of Reference out 02 Sep 2016
- Luke Sweeting's Freedman Performance 2016
- Sardinian Liturgy CD launch 3 Jun at Bennetts Lane
- Allan Browne Quintet - Australian Jazz Bell Awards 2016 Nomination
- The Knife in Loudmouth
- The Last Sanctuary (JMJO) in Loudmouth
- The Knife - Review in Weekend Australian
- Melbourne Women's International Jazz Festival
- Remolacha Film Clip from Ben Winkelman Trio
- Ithaca Bound - Allan Browne Quintet - Nominated for the Best Jazz Album for The Age Music Victoria G